mardi, mai 10, 2005

Poutine, ce grand romantique

Quand Mike Wallace, journaliste star de CBS, pose des questions à la con à Poutine, histoire de briser la glace (dans la vodka), ça donne ce grand moment de romantisme slave :
WALLACE : After three years of courting, your wife decided she was not interested in you, and the courting lasted another six months, didn't it? Does your wife have a difficult character?

PUTIN : She is a firm believer in women’s rights in the family and society.

WALLACE : A feminist?

PUTIN : She dislikes the feminist movement. She thinks feminism stresses women's inequality.

WALLACE : In any case you courted her for three years. Please tell me how you did it ?

PUTIN : We first met at the theatre.

WALLACE : You walked up to her and met ?

PUTIN : No, we simply sat next to each other. And began to nurture our relationship.

WALLACE : Did she court you, or were you not interested in courting her first ?

PUTIN : If I had not been interested, there would have been no marriage, and we would have had no children. It was a mutual attraction.

Il y a d'autres perles dans cette interview, comme cet échange pas triste sur la Corée du Nord et son leader qui ne pense qu'au bonheur de ses compatriotes :

WALLACE: Are you well acquainted with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il?

PUTIN: I think I have met him three times. Once I visited Pyongyang. He has made two trips to the Russian Federation.

WALLACE: What can you say about him ?

PUTIN: I think this is a man who wants changes for the better for his country.

Aucun commentaire: